Friday, January 29, 2010

today was ok lah....download a movie called 'the uninvited'...really nice movie...u cant guess the plot at all....its an ending that nvr can be seen...hahaha..creepy horror flick...then i was in fb all day...xercise today....man i've gt 4 packs...the other 2 is on the way..hahaha....im growing facial hair..plan to trim it 2morrow..life of a bachelor who is jobless at the moment...i did nothing lah basically...listen music..download music..play music..thats all preety much..i need ideas on hw to spend my day...really need help on that....oh n this sunday i'll be goin out for an outing..church excursion to dataran pahlawan for lunch..visiting some museum n then bowling at MP...plan to apply job at Brands Outlet in DP........hope i'll get it...looking forward for the xcursion though...me+julz+benji+ unc.D + the youths...sure gonna be gempak lah...esp. when april ' the mulut murai' tay is tagging along..hahaha....(no stephanie) dnt sweat bout it...hahaha...

my dentist appointment is 2morrow in the morning..changing my braces to a different colour....i'll b goin to church in the evening...n i hope my aunt takes me to the gym in the morning tomorrow...gt towork ut...sha says im fat n i gt belly..im gonna prove her wrong..hahahaha..love her so much....when the nxt time she meets me,she's gonna shock...hahaha.........planning to change my hairstyle too...still dunno wat to do yet...my pimples has decreased to 45%.....still gt marks all over my face..it can be removed soon...need to start a special care for face....n soon im gonna look different..bt my heart will forever be the same..FOREVER!!! fairness is nt an impossible thing..my face is brighter now (sweat!) hahaha....a bit only lah...my mood is different(trying to cope with the fact that i have to msg sha via fb only...) i think i wanna go for a gentleman look..(nt like azim at all)....more of a shane ward...(i noe its weird).....bt im nt gonna be bald or keep short hair....just wanna be charming...like a gentleman...coz i gt the height,have the rite body( i think i syok sendiri nw) n definitely have the music..hahaha....i can slow dance( oooo looking forward to dancing with u sha)....

my room is neat nw...i fold my clothes nowadays (wash them too)...trying to be a complete guy...let me check my list:

washing own clothes (done)
do hse chores (done)
music (have it all along)
sports ( hahaha..pls lah..i love sports)
being independent (done,went to so many camps..go concerts n perform)
dancing ( hell yeah..i love slow dancing)
height ( ok lah)
body size (still working on this one)
job ( aha..u gt me...still havent yet)
socializing ( nt bad lah)
communicating with pple ( aha..i do it often)
emotions (still working on that too)
style ( that depends...i have a lot of shirts n t's too.....so far all say i look good xcept julz,
my sis, and my ever idiotic cousins)
shoes ( i have sneakers,school shoes,sports shoes and hard leather shoes)
knowledge ( yeah bout this...haha..i think i have enough lah to be a gentleman)
relationships ( im nt married..just have frens only esp. my best fren)
religion ( surely!)
wealth ( im nt rich k..just an ordinary person trying to make a living and dream big)
hobbies( aha..gt lot of hobbies)
treating the ladies ( hahahaha...God knows hw i treat them...hahaha..love this so much)

*adapted from Forbes 2009: How to be a Gentleman in 20 Ways

hahahaha...still gt stuff that needs to be improved here....basically im nt ready yet..bt soon...i promise...just to shock everyone..i love surprises....

hey shasha...love u a lot k..still hoping to hear frm u everyday...if ur bill is settled..pls just send me a msg every nite..just one long gdnite msg....really hoping for it...keeping my fingers crossed...actually idnt know wat to write today...im blank so forgive me if i had been syiook sendiri..hahahaha...bt i do mean it..i want to change...

love u babes...
" a word cant describe relationship and compassion..a song cant describe feelings..only a heart speaks for itself that changes the whole idea of love that is kept close for a lifetime "

heart u always and forever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment